[Chugalug] LAMP problem

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Thu Feb 28 21:56:45 UTC 2013

Or it could be as simple as the file missing the <?php opening tag.
Or incorrect encoding / corrupt.

Typically if you have other php files in the same folder working then
the issue is that Apache does not think the file is php at all, and
downloads it instead of parsing it.
If other php files in the same folder do not work, check for .htaccess
and other apache settings about the handling of .php files.

--Jason