[Chugalug] Brute force attacks on router… Maybe?

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:58:23 UTC 2013

wps and unpnp disabled. I have changed channels up and down the spectrum.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011