[Chugalug] LAMP problem

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:05:05 UTC 2013

It's all being done from localhost. everything is stored on my desktop at /var/www/

As to apt-cache search apache2 | grep php, this is what I got.

garrett at mint-desktop ~ $ apt-cache search apache2 | grep php

libapache2-mod-php5 - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
php5-cgi - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)
libapache2-mod-php5filter - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (apache 2 filter module)
libapache2-mod-suphp - Apache2 module to run php scripts with the owner permissions
php5-fpm - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (FPM-CGI binary)