[Chugalug] OT: Hardware for Sale

Jeff Leggett hikerguy at jeffleggett.com
Thu Feb 28 00:08:25 UTC 2013

Here's the list of HW I have for sale, I had planned to build up an
Openstack or Cloudstack Server for testing/demo'etc and just have not found
the time.  The following is all BRAND NEW IN BOX, UNUSED:

AMD FX-8150 8-core CPU
ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Motherboard
32 GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866Mhz RAM (10-11-10-30)
Western Digital Red 2TB HD (Sata III, 64MB cache) (Red is WD's higher MTBF
drives for NAS's, etc)
CoolerMaster CM Storm Enforcer mid-tower case
OCZ MODXSTREAM-Pro 700W power supply (modular)

I also have a NOT-NEW but in good working order:

AMD Radeon 5970 (XFX Black Edition 2GB DDR5) in box
19" Samsung LCD Monitor (works but is 6-7 years old)

The new stuff cost me right at $700 about 7-8 weeks ago, and the Radeon is
selling, used, completed auctions on ebay for around $275.

If anybody want's the whole setup, I'll take $700 and include the monitor
in too.  If you buy everything I will throw in for free, an old dual core
Athlon 64 with mobo, memory (2GB RAM DDR2 I think), case, PSU, etc.