[Chugalug] Accepting CC online

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:10:29 UTC 2013

Stripe.com The easiest way to start taking CC and super nice. I hear that
braintreepayments.com is nice as well, but I have not used them.

With Stripe and some code you can be accepting CC payments in a standard
form style in 15-20 minutes.

If you use stripe.com tell them that SupplyHog sent you to them. (Many of
their guys know us.)

Wil