[Chugalug] RSS of Chugalug

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Sat Feb 23 15:53:13 UTC 2013

Since your talking about chugalug you'd have to import the content of the list.
If someone is already generating an rss or atom feed for us the simply activate your aggregator module and and add it. Otherwise setup a mail client in drupal and have it post the received content from the list in a node and turn on its own rss feed ( I've thought about this for freecycle). I would add a white list so only list content would get posted.

One the reasons I like Drupal is everything can have an RSS feed.