[Chugalug] Xen vs KVM vs ESXi

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:09:17 UTC 2013

ET,

I have not tried it to the scale you are talking about, but it should be
possible.  I know that with Qemu/kvm you can point it to a raw partition
instead of using file based storage with the VM.  I know that you can also
pass the VM the same processor information an the host, but you may have
some problems with things with NIC, Graphics, and Audio as there is no way
to pass the details on the host device to the guest currently that I know
of.