[Chugalug] NPR looks into H1B1 contraversy

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Feb 20 18:30:30 UTC 2013

There was study that Apple could do it just not rack the same level of profit.
On study stated it would add only $65 to cost.

"In part, Asia was attractive because the semiskilled workers there were cheaper. But that wasn’t driving Apple. For technology companies, the cost of labor is minimal compared with the expense of buying parts and managing supply chains that bring together components and services from hundreds of companies."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/business/apple-america-and-a-squeezed-middle-class.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0