[Chugalug] OT: Bitcoin prices almost at record highs again

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:17:57 UTC 2013

In all fairness those hacks you mentioned were not directly related to the
bitcoin system itself. They were attacks on websites that offer different
services for bitcoin.

The "theft" is essentially the same as not securing your online banking
credentials. It is impossible to steal bitcoins unless you have direct
access to a persons wallet, which is exactly like having direct access to a
bank account.