[Chugalug] OT: Bitcoin prices almost at record highs again

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 16:55:01 UTC 2013

I think it's obvious that it's only going to continue to rise. At the
end of Dec and beginning of Jan, it was around $13/btc. Once discussions
of the fiscal cliff and currency wars started circulating MSM, prices
went up very quickly. Fiat currency is beginning to fail worldwide and
citizens are starting to wake up and realize it. Just take a look at the
G20 summit last week for proof.

Another thought... what better way to get rich quick than to willingly
participate in the currency war, while using the counterfeit currency
received to discreetly purchase alternatives such as btc and natural
resources located in other areas -- Africa and South America for
example. If your country can get a foot in the bitcoin door early before
the world starts using it as a currency, then your wealth would increase
exponentially in a very short time all while not really doing anything
at all other than printing more money out of thin air.