[Chugalug] USB 3.0 adapter

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 14:28:00 UTC 2013

Never had to buy one since my motherboards came with them. :) For the
NICs I can recommend going with a good brand like Intel. The previous
test I mentioned was using these on each host
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833106015 and
vmware's software iscsi adapter, sata2 7.2, sata3 7.2, and sata3 ssd
targets.