[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi Phillings

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Sat Feb 16 12:49:25 UTC 2013

Hi chugalug community,

I'm embarking on a project called Raspberry Pi Phillings to create a useful bootable Raspberry Pi memory card that I'll be selling for $20 within the next month or so. Some of the proceeds will go to families facing financial distress in Takoma Park, Maryland, the city where I work.

I cannot stomach seeing more evictions. I don't have money to give these families, but I have the entrepreneurial tools, energy and skills to raise funds to relieve some of their financial stress.

I could use some help from anyone who likes to make explanatory screencasts, writers, actors, musicians, cartoonists, videographers and Python programmers. Kindly contact me off-list if you're interested in having some involvement. No specific commitment of time is needed.

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro