[Chugalug] USB 3.0 adapter

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 00:48:45 UTC 2013

These are perfect for personal/lab use and really cheap :
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833118144

I've got a few of them around the house that are in "harsh" environments
(crawl space/attic) that have been running for about 2 years solid w/o
probs. I also use them for iSCSI testing; with jumbo frames and
multipathing I got rates around 70MB/s.