[Chugalug] Fwd: Security Engineer (Washington DC) Multiyear

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 16:29:32 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Security Engineer (Washington DC) Multiyear
Date: 	Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:40:38 -0500
From: 	Harry Reinhardt <HReinhardt at Altaits.com>
To: 	<mk6032 at yahoo.com>

My name is *Harry Reinhardt* and I support *Ryan Pustilnik *at *ALTA IT
Services*. I came across your resume within our database at ALTA today
and your skill set appears to be a good fit for a *Security Engineer
*opening with one of our Teaming Partners in *Washington DC*. I have
included the requirements below if you are interested please send me a
Word resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience.

**

Thanks, Harry Reinhardt in support of Ryan Pustilnik/ALTA IT Services

*Security Engineer*

*(Two Openings) *

Location: Washington DC

Pay Rate: up to 60-70/hr. (W2 and C2C Options both Available)

Position Type: Multiyear Contract

*Candidates MUST be Either EAD, Green Card Holders OR US Citizens*

*NO Criminal Background *

**

*Requirements *

·10 years of experience in the Information Security industry

·*MUST have BOTH Hands-on Network Security Engineering AND Policy
experience*

·6 years of experience in Windows/Unix/Linux system administration and
network administration

·Cryptology; Scripting (Linux, Windows)

·In depth TCP/IP, ICMP, UDP and ARP knowledge, including protocol analysis

·Experience with penetration testing, protection, detection, intrustion
and web application security assessments

·Experience with malware analysis and remediation; SLA Management

·Security tools (Intrust, Foundstone, Nessus, Nmap, Core Impact,
Metaspolit)**

·OS Hardening experience with Windows or Unix/Linux

·Knowledge of the following hardware/software/Operating Systems**

·Tools of our current environment (Which are subject to change at any
time) include Intrust, Foundstone, Nessus, Nmap, Snort, Backtrack
Linux,  Linux (Red Hat), Virtualization technologies and concepts,
Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, Group Policy, networking,
grep, diff, vi**

·Additional experience (not mandatory, but desired) include: Core
Impact, Metaspolit, fireEye, Netwitness, Bluecoat, ArchSight, splunk

·In-depth security scanning, assessments, and audits of all
infrastructure, as well as monitoring and responding to security alerts
(IDS, etc.)

·Perform system administration tasks hardening Windows/Linux servers and
systems as well as take the lead on security projects\

·COOP Activities: Baseline Configuration creation and management /
maintenance

·Malware management and removal / analysisAntivirus software deployment
/ configuration / troubleshooting / management

·SOP Development, Documentation Writing, Computer Forensics, Log, Audit
and Alert review, POA&M Review / remediation, Security System
Management, Vulnerability Analysis / Review (Windows / Linux),

Ryan Pustilnik

Technical Recruiter

ALTA IT Services

www.altaits.com <http://www.altaits.com>

Main Phone: 301-740-2110

Cell: 410-703-9776

Fax: 301-948-4596

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ryan-pustilnik/2/b40/b92>

*/Please view this email as our intention to try to help potential
candidates find a job in these hard economic times.  If this has reached
you in error and does not apply, please delete and accept our apologies
for contacting you.  If you would like your email to be permanently
deleted, please reply with the request.  If you are interested in
referring a candidate, please do, as we provide referral bonuses/*