[Chugalug] Chugalunch Tomorrow

Aric Annear moriarty6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:07:12 UTC 2013

I will be there.  OR WILL I BE SQUARE?

From: chugalug-bounces at chugalug.org [mailto:chugalug-bounces at chugalug.org]
On Behalf Of David White
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:34 PM
To: CHUGALUG
Subject: [Chugalug] Chugalunch Tomorrow

I hereby declare myself the President of Chugalug, and hereby issue a decree
that all in favor of attending the next Chugalunch shall commence meeting at
Conga tomorrow at 11:30pm (to try and beat the lunch crowd by a little bit).

Now that I'm on my own and starting my own business full time, I'm looking
for opportunities to get out of my apartment, meet people, and network.

But mostly to socialize, so I don't become a hermit, until I'm able to drum
up enough clients to get me out of the house anyway.

11:30am until whenever....

207 E Main St
Chattanooga, TN

--