[Chugalug] Chugalunch Tomorrow

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:33:35 UTC 2013

I hereby declare myself the President of Chugalug, and hereby issue a
decree that all in favor of attending the next Chugalunch shall commence
meeting at Conga tomorrow at 11:30pm (to try and beat the lunch crowd by a
little bit).

Now that I'm on my own and starting my own business full time, I'm looking
for opportunities to get out of my apartment, meet people, and network.

But mostly to socialize, so I don't become a hermit, until I'm able to drum
up enough clients to get me out of the house anyway.

11:30am until whenever....

207 E Main St
Chattanooga, TN

--