[Chugalug] CSOA does The Matrix

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Feb 14 21:21:09 UTC 2013

As I know it's a favorite movie of the group,
and many of you need a Valentines gift.. please consider tickets to:

The CSOA plays the Matrix (with Movie!)

http://www.chattanoogasymphony.org/#pageID_is_eventDetailHome_and_recNbr_is_405_and_series_name_is_Luken

Nancy and I will be in the lower balcony right center on March 2nd...
Dressed as "Matrixy" as we can, just for fun.

THE MATRIX LIVE brings the Oscar-winning film to the concert hall. This
live film concert combines visionary science fiction imagery with the
sound of a large symphonic orchestra. Watch the movie and hear the CSO
play the movie music at the same time!

...In his composition for THE MATRIX, Don Davis reconciles new music
stylistics with the requirements of an action film, using complex and
unrelenting sounds to portray the irreality of the Matrix.