[Chugalug] I know a geek that needs a place to live... share apartment.. etc..

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Feb 14 16:48:39 UTC 2013

It's time to leave the nest for someone:

I know a quiet young man that would like to find
a place to live... near-ish downtown where he works.

Sharing an apartment or house with like minded people
of his age would be a good thing.

He's a Linux/FOSS nutcase, young 20's, programmer/sysadmin
and usually lurking on this list.

If you, or someone you know is looking for a good co-renter,
I give this person a good reccomendation and would like to help him
find a good place.