[Chugalug] Wifi Router (DD-WRT Compat) Recommendations?

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:25:49 UTC 2013

Got 2 asus rtn16n's 1 has ddwrt mega on it the other is stock.

$40 each.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfon®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with.
It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com