[Chugalug] Kerio Mail Server

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Feb 13 16:38:12 UTC 2013

Dominic,

Poking at the server in question,
I do find IMAPS on port 993.

That FTP (plain text) is also available on port 21
with a typo:

"220 This isa private Computer system."

is not a good idea.

The mail server itself, on Port 25,
is failing to do a DNS lookup on incoming IP addresses
and hangs for many seconds on an initial connection.
In fact, it takes several attempts to get and maintain
a connection to port 25 at all.

Mike Harrison   bogon at geeklabs.com  cell: 423.605.6943