[Chugalug] [OT] Gadget Carrier

Jason Griffey griffey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:36:13 UTC 2013

I love my Timbuk2 bags, but also check out the Grid-It system (
http://www.cocooninnovations.com/cat_info.php?cat_id=61)...I know a lot of
people that love those for organizing their tech. I travel once or twice a
month doing presentations, and carry an obscene amount of technology with
me to make sure everything goes smoothly. I've settled on a Timbuk2
backpack with a built-in laptop slot and then a series of smaller
sleeves/bags inside that to help organize. I keep cables in an Otterbox
case, my tablets in a couple of Waterfield sleeves (http://www.sfbags.com/),
and other bits and bobs in other hard or soft cases.

I'm kind of...obsessive...about my tech organization. If you want more bags
than you can shake a stick at, check my pinboard links:

http://pinboard.in/u:griffey/t:bags/

Jason