[Chugalug] [OT] Gadget Carrier

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:16:16 UTC 2013

I think the flight bags might be closer to what I'm looking for.  The
Timbuk2 stuff looks great for laptops - but I need something smaller.  I
already have several laptop bags that I am happy with.

See I was hoping there was something out there with a name I would never
have thought of.  I even tried looking at musician bags.  Heck, I thought
the camera bag stuff was thinking outside of the box.

Flight bags - never would have guessed.

Any other ideas are still welcome - but I will be researching these flight
bags for sure.

*- Chad W. Smith*