[Chugalug] [OT] Gadget Carrier

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Feb 13 02:38:13 UTC 2013

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Eric Wolf wrote:
> http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/customizer#/product/10

I moved to a "Large" of that bag after my Patagonia tore apart at the
seams from my abusing and overloading it.  That Timbuk2 is an AWESOME bag.
I can carry a MacBook Pro 15" in the actual padded "rear" laptop pocket,
my Sony 18.4" tank in the middle and have room for all my travel gear
(WiFi AP, extension cords, Cat-5, etc.. ) Big point:  The strap does not
"snap/buckle" in, I always seem to break those things.
It's awesomely well built bag with lots of well thought out pockets,
zippers, etc..