[Chugalug] OT: Hardware for Sale

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 11 19:34:40 UTC 2013

I plead the fifth

--- On Mon, 2/11/13, Alex Smith (K4RNT) <shadowhunter at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alex Smith (K4RNT) <shadowhunter at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] OT: Hardware for Sale
To: "Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group" <chugalug at chugalug.org>
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013, 2:27 PM

Hackintosh?

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

I "need" something with sse4 instruction set...     oh and I still have that alpha400 for you ;)

--
" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we’re all damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie, Star Trek: TNG episode "The Drumhead"

- Alex Smith (K4RNT)

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----