[Chugalug] OT: Hardware for Sale

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 11 19:29:22 UTC 2013

here's what the requirements doc says...

"CPU: Intel x64 architecture (Core 2 Duo, i5, i7, or Xeon) with SSE 4.1 instruction extensions, at least 2 cores, and a clock
speed of at least 2 GHz.

SSE 4.1 extensions were introduced in 2006 with Intel's Penryn micro-architecture, and are implemented on all
current Intel processors. We believe (but have not confirmed) that current AMD FX processors (starting in 2011
with Bulldozer codename systems) also implement SSE 4.1"