[Chugalug] Mediatomb... or better?

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Sun Feb 10 15:28:19 UTC 2013

Once the music is ripped:
I use Subsonic http://www.subsonic.org/pages/index.jsp

It's a media streaming system, php + other stuff.
This way I keep everything centralized and never have to worry about
syncing and updating. It works well from just a web interface and has
good clients for mobile devices.
I also use it in jukebox mode to control music in the house on the home
stereo system from any device.

--Jason