[Chugalug] Mediatomb... or better?

Chris Mowery cmowery at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:04:52 UTC 2013

I was using Mediatomb, used it for years, but recently switched to PS3
Media Server. They both work well, I use them for streaming content to my
PCs and PS3. The main reason I switched is that PMS does a great job of
live transcoding so I can stream mkv to my PS3 without any conversion. I
also use it to share my music collection, I have been pleased. It will pull
down album art and show video thumbnails also.

Chris