[Chugalug] How would you use uerspoints on a website?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sun Feb 10 14:57:28 UTC 2013

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 17:54:53 -0500 (EST)
Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
> I've been reading about point systems for website but not sure how
> users would cash in so to speak.

It's worth reading Jane McGonigal's "Reality Is Broken", or at least
watching her TED talk. She's the person who popularized a bunch of the
"gamification" stuff, and though I think there's a ton of rediscovering
what was already there (ie: Toastmasters has been doing this leveling-up
thing for a long time), it's a good intro to ways you might structure
incentives to customers.

Dan