[Chugalug] Android musings

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:56:18 UTC 2013

I couldn't agree more on the GNex from Verizon. I dumped it and bought a
Nexus from the big G and it so much faster and with tremendous battery life
(4G being the largest culprit there). I'm strictly buying Nexus devices
going forward to get the unfiltered Android. Plus, Google supports devices
that go back much much further than what the carriers are willing to do.