[Chugalug] Android musings

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 05:48:20 UTC 2013

I got a Galaxy S3 from Verizon a couple weeks ago. I don't like the
keyboard and there's a few other quirks I'm working through but so far I
like it better than my old iPhone 4.

I just discovered the text to speak feature today which I've been playing
with and am using to write (most of) this email. Came in handy earlier
today when I was driving to Atlanta and needed to respond to an email.