[Chugalug] Android musings

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 03:33:59 UTC 2013

I got my Nexus 4 last week. It's pretty sweet. I was upgrading from a
Samsung Transform Ultra which is pretty crappy as far as Android goes. I'm
using the new T-Mobile $30/mo 100 mins talk/ unlimited text/ 5GB @ 4G,
unlimited 3G plan.

The Nexus 4 is surprisingly light. It's also very responsive... But that's
what one would expect with a quad-core 1.5Ghz CPU and 2GB RAM.

-Eric