[Chugalug] Android musings

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 01:18:30 UTC 2013

Brighter side 1 is in conflict with complaint 6.  If not for the "app
drawer" as you call it, Widgets would have nowhere to exist.

Your Complaint 3 is a recursive loop.

Complaint 3 solution - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=android+unlock+phone+sound

Complaints 1, 4, 5, & 7 are all app complaints, not Android complaints.
 And not being able to find your perfect fit app for those needs in a whole
week...? wow, that's a long time....  </sarcasm>  Honestly how much time
did you give each of those "56 email programs" if you've only had the phone
for a week and have decided they all suck?  Mathematically an average of 3
hours each, and that's if you literally did nothing else that entire week.

If you are looking for a 1-to-1 answer for Apple Apps, then you are
screwed, and have pointless expectations.

I have no problem using the default calendar program.  I have a couple of
issues with the default email program - well, one main one really, that I
can't full screen an email in landscape.  That's really it.

As far as e-readers are concerned, you're throwing out the main one with
extreme prejudgous, but ok....  There are Nook, Kobo, Google Play Books,
Aldiko, Cool Reader....

I can't speak to the stock market apps - because I'm not a 1%er.

*- Chad W. Smith*