[Chugalug] OT: Anyone of you guys good with electrical circuits?

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:40:50 UTC 2013

Stephen,
Awesome, thanks for that! I did buy 2 of the switchcraft jacks from
Aircraft Spruce that are panel mount for the mic input.
I am just trying to wrap my head around matching the impedances for the
speakers as well as driving the mic circuit with the 5v feed from the AC97
header.  I could always use a molex and step the 12v down to 9v, but it
would be nice if I could just use the 5v coming from the AC97 headers.

Do you have any of those U92 or U94 jacks on hand?  If you do I might pick
some up to tinker with.