[Chugalug] OT: Anyone of you guys good with electrical circuits?

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Fri Feb 8 15:18:36 UTC 2013

I would think that a couple of 1/4" bulkhead jacks mounted in a 5.25"
filler plate, with a small piece of perf board and a few components would
do the job. Here's the circuit for the microphone impedance match (and
power) - http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?1985

Or you can replace the 1/4" jacks on this -
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/pspages/pilotUSA40.php?clickkey=17252with
bulkhead jacks on a 5.25" spacer plate as I mentioned before, if you
don't want to build anything.

Joe