[Chugalug] OT: Anyone of you guys good with electrical circuits?

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:56:37 UTC 2013

Errr Jason, I am not sure where you got the idea Lynn wanted and AC power plug on the front of her PC?

I read her meaning as a couple of 1/4" phono jacks(?) for an aviation headset that works at funny/different impedance than standard pc audio amplification.

This is what came to mind for me: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_818EF2/HiFiMAN-EF2A.html?tp=48508&kw=&org=pla&nw=g&crv=19722308425

However it only solves the listening side, not the mic side of things, and wont fit in a drive bay.... But the tubes sure would look cool on top of her rig ;-)

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / Snapfon
www.snapfon.com