[Chugalug] how?

wes wes at the-wes.com
Fri Feb 8 06:26:31 UTC 2013

hotmail is notorious for their lax security. I see compromised hotmail and
yahoo accounts ALL THE TIME.

the thing is, as these large conglomerate corporations do more and more to
tie their authentication systems together, they end up exposing more
surface area to attack. if one idiot team manages to make one supposedly
obfuscated auth system available to one corporate partner which does not do
sufficient brute force rate limiting, it's only a matter of time before
your account is compromised next.

-wes