[Chugalug] Att mobile hackathon for march

gary hasty ghasty at hastypudding.com
Thu Feb 7 22:37:23 UTC 2013

Getting the event lined up and will send out the location and other info
soon.  Looks like the theme for the March 22nd Mobile Hackathon is going to
be Gaming & NFC if anyone is interested.   We'll prob have 150 or so
developers with some already in teams and then some teams for I on the
first night. Usually several categories of challenges with cash prizes to
the top 3 teams in the challenge.  So start your gaming and NFC thinking
hats up.