[Chugalug] You're invited to Meeting: PHP and MySQL

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Feb 6 20:41:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013, Dominic Sundar wrote:
> Mike
> any chance of you streaming this....???
> for us very far away.....

We might try it. We have the technology.... do you have the bandwidth?

I just ordered 4 large Papa Johns pizza's for 5:45pm delivery.
and have a basic tested code base started.

Enough to not look like a fool,

Current demo is at:  http://geeklabs.com/demo
and that's where I'll be working.
I'll post all the files there whene we are done tonight.

Adam and I did an all-nighter server migration last night,
so it might be a little rough around the edges.

> From: Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com>
> Rumor has it mike might flash for beads.

I CAN HAZ BEADS!?!