[Chugalug] Open Source Asset Tracking

Chris Mowery cmowery at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:22:22 UTC 2013

I thought of using a Google Form with a Spreadsheet backend to make it work
better than it is now. One thing I'd really like to do is have some kind of
audit functionality.

Currently when something is "moved" the field just changes value, I'd like
to save that previous record. Same with deleting items.

I am really tempted to work with our web developer to build something, but
I don't know if I have time for that.

Chris