[Chugalug] gpu/bitcoin

Joshua Estes f1gm3nt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:08:43 UTC 2013

Curious, I know it's been mentioned on here before, but what to you think
about the BFL miners? I ordered one awhile back, but still waiting on them
to ship it.

- Joshua Estes

@JoshuaEstes

"If you live periods of your life in misery, when you remember back to
those times, all you'll remember is the misery. The misery robs you of
great memories you could otherwise be making."