[Chugalug] Fwd: Exciting Job Opportunity to work on webRTCatEricsson

Dr.D don at coastlandtech.com
Wed Feb 6 15:16:11 UTC 2013

That is what I am say...  If it is a database you got to talk to it..
I don't care what the syntax.. It has to have a language

So if you don't talk to it, Why bother with data..

Got it !.. Big Flat Table, Row 1 for Name, Row 2 for data, Row 3 to tell you
what row 2 is..

Now I can put Everything in it..  Look out Google...

Don