[Chugalug] WAY OT - Party Space

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 03:34:40 UTC 2013

I've played a solo guitar gigs for wedding parties at the Ringgold depot.
It's not too big, and it should be big enough for 30 people. I'm not sure
what your price range, but it's not terrible. It might be too late and/or
it might be already booked, but it won't hurt to go ahead and contact them.
Here's the form:
http://ringgold.agileds.com/Portals/2/Ringgold%20Depot%20Rental%20Application.pdf