[Chugalug] OT: kill me please

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:21:13 UTC 2013

My MAME Cocktail Table has ISA slots. It's a ~400Mhz P3. I wanted to use an
original ISA SoundBlaster for lightweight compatibility between MAME and
the Jukebox program that's on the same box. It runs OpenDOS 7.0 and boots
in seconds. One of these days I'll replace the 40GB hard drive with
something solid-state-ish.

I found the P3 system in a dumpster about five years ago.

-Eric