[Chugalug] OT: kill me please

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 5 17:53:40 UTC 2013

that's always been my problem...   people never know if I'm serious or
joking...    seriously

I have a certain os on an ancient/huge esdi drive.
I have a certain server that can run that os.
but that server does not have esdi controller, only scsi.
hence, my desire/need to transfer the os from esdi to scsi.
I suspect it will be a colossal failure but I might get lucky.
if nothing else, it keeps me off the streets for awhile.

oh no I'm starting to write haiku style.