[Chugalug] OT: kill me please

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 5 17:28:49 UTC 2013

I'll be setting up a 386 soon...   its about the pc I have that has an ISA slot,
which I need for that ESDI controller card I bought off of ebay a few weeks
ago...    in some vain hope that I can transfer the os that's on the esdi drive
to an image file, then write that image file to a scsi drive.   probably won't
work but what the hell.

the recent discussions about linux dropping 386 support had me scared for almost
30 whole seconds.