[Chugalug] OT: kill me please

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 5 16:03:20 UTC 2013

I recently had trouble running something in a VM...   I plead the 5th on what it
was I was trying to do but I will say that my "guest" application would not run
because it HAD to have sse4 and the vm nor the host cpu had sse4 (I think it had
sse2 and/or sse3).

so...    anyone got a cheeeeeep pc for sale with a cpu that has sse4?