[Chugalug] Fwd: [Dc404-Chat] Researchers Demo Hack Against African Micro-Finance Accounts

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:57:06 UTC 2013

Stephen,
I'm extremely interested in this, not only because I'm a geek and consider
myself a security nut case (although I don't have any fancy cert, which I
may or may not pursue in the near future), but also because my business,
CENTS, aims to partner with nonprofit organizations who could be directly
affected by this.

This is the first I've heard of it. Thanks for passing this info along.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Stephen Haywood <
stephen at averagesecurityguy.info> wrote:

> Mike,
>
>   I thought you might be interested in this one.
>

> Researchers Demo Hack Against African Micro-Finance Accounts
>
> http://it.slashdot.org/story/13/02/04/1338243/researchers-demo-hack-against-african-micro-finance-accounts
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/a6ap6zx
>
> keith
>

> --