[Chugalug] Fwd: Exciting Job Opportunity to work on webRTC atEricsson

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:48:38 UTC 2013

Different NoSQL databases have their own methods for querying, creating
records, etc. With say, couchdb. You don't query it with SQL. You usually
grab data with a HTTP request to route that's a pre-defined view, which are
map-reduce queries written in javascript. Sometimes other languages, but
the default is JS. You don't *have *to have a view, but it's faster that
way.

Creation of data is simply a POST request with your record (for CouchDB,
it's JSON), to your database.