[Chugalug] Confidentiality

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:47:36 UTC 2013

Bret,

Billy was entirely fair... but the point is that people have been trying to
change John since the FidoNet days. John's particular sensitivity (or lack
of sensitivity) to social nuance has survived several drastic technological
changes. I suspect that if John got into CB radio in the 70s, he was
probably getting flamed then. And when we all start walking around wearing
our Google Glasses, I'm sure John will get flamed in that technology.

-Eric