[Chugalug] Confidentiality

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:26:37 UTC 2013

Billy,

I'm not sure if you had ulterior motives, or if you just don't understand
that John lacks any concept of "social nuance".

To be fair to John, he does excel in social interactions where I completely
fail. I'd hire John as a tier-2 tech support person any day. Not tier-1
because his social style takes too much time. But as a gateway to tier-3,
John is the man. He's able to keep customers happy to be on hold while the
details get worked out. Whereas I would be screaming in to the telephone at
the customer within 30 seconds...

As far as listserv social nuance, I can rely on John to make
a grievous mistake every other month or so. You learn to love the his
regular flame-worthy comments. And the guy never gives up no matter how hot
the flames get.

-Eric